General Terms of Participation
From time to time, RWE Aktiengesellschaft carries out raffles and competitions. Participation in these raffles and competitions is subject to the General Terms set out below.
§ 1 Competition and organiser
The competition is organised by RWE Aktiengesellschaft, Altenessener Straße 35, 45141 Essen, Germany (hereinafter referred to as “RWE”). For further information on RWE, please refer tohttps://www.group.rwe/impressum.
Participation is exclusively subject to the following terms.
§ 2 Participation
- All employees of RWE and companies of the RWE Group who are older than 18, including retired employees, are eligible for participation.
- Participation in the competition is only possible during the period specified in the information on the competition.Participation in the competition is subject to full compliance with the terms set forth in the respective information on the competition. Failing this, submissions cannot be considered for the competition. Incorrect or incomplete submissions cannot be considered. RWE cannot be held responsible for delayed or incomplete submissions.
- By participating in the respective competition, employees agree to these terms of participation.
- Multiple participation shall be ruled out.
§ 3 Implementation and execution
- The winner of the prize as described in detail in the respective competition, shall be drawn from all valid participants.
- Actual prizes may differ from the pictures.
- Each competition starts on the day of its publication and ends on the date indicated on the related website.
- The winner will be drawn on the working day following the end of the competition and will be notified via e-mail.
- The winner's name will be published in the subsequent issue of team: magazine.
- Entitlement to the prize cannot be assigned or transferred. The prize cannot be paid out in cash, complemented or modified. If the prize cannot be provided for any reason, RWE reserves the right to provide an equivalent substitute prize.
§ 4 Exclusion from participation
- In the event of infringement of these terms of participation, RWE reserves the right to exclude participants from the competition.
- Furthermore, RWE reserves the right to exclude participants who use inadmissible aids or other forms of manipulation to gain an advantage, e.g., collective or multiple participation. In such cases, prizes can be retroactively withdrawn and/or their return demanded.
§ 5 Early termination or cancellation of the competition
RWE is entitled to terminate, suspend or modify the competition at any time if, for technical or other reasons, the appropriate execution or fairness of the competition cannot be guaranteed. Such action on the part of RWE shall not give rise to any entitlement on the part of the participants.
§ 6 Organiser's liability
- RWE shall only be liable for intent and gross negligence.
- Liability for damages from the injury to life, limb or health shall remain unaffected by the aforementioned limitation of liability.
§ 7 Final provisions
- All decisions shall be final.
- Competitions shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany; international civil law and the German adaptation of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are expressly excluded.
- Should any of the provisions of these terms of participation be ineffective or incomplete, the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected. Ineffective and incomplete provisions in these terms shall be replaced by effective provisions that come closest to the intent of the ineffective provisions.